Part-time Technical Specialists
Will be responsible for performing direct work on projects. Individual will be responsible for serving as an in-house technical expert as well as serve commercial clientele. Individual must be a self-motivated, focused, and possess excellent team, client interface, problem solving, and organizational skills. Must demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems when working with non-technical, end-user community. Will work to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Will also augment customer training and help-desk activities, respond to functional questions, and troubleshoot user reported errors as directed.
- - Two years progressive experience in software/hardware installation
- - General experience must include increasing responsibilities in technical management
- - Experience in developing and providing technical and end-user training on computer hardware and application software
- - BS in a technical field, or 4 years relevant experience
- - Install, maintain, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot computer systems, devices, etc.
- - Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot software
- - Coordinate with all team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- - Analyze, design, and install computer based systems, LANs/WANs, and communications systems