Mckenzie Christopher Associates is an IT consulting firm that specializes in IT management and support.
MCA is seeking an Administrative Assistant for regular, full-time assistance to the Director of Business Development.
The position includes web research, research compilation, and data entry.
Applications must be detail oriented, organized, with the ability to work independently.
- Perform general office duties such as answering the telephone, greeting visitors, scheduling appointments and meetings, and maintaining office.
- Assist preparation of reports and maintain records and files.
- Draft and compose correspondence.
- Provide clerical support for MCA staff
- Preparation and distribution of minutes from meeting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint-Strong attention to details.
- Excellent customer service orientation in a team environment.
- One year job-related work experience
- Typing 50-60 words per minute
- High school diploma or GED
- Finalist candidates must satisfactorily complete pre-employment background checks.
- Previous experience in the technology field
- Some college desired
- Experience with customer service/support
Send your resume